I was thrilled this morning when I checked this very blog and saw that Janey over at Cupid or Cats nominated me for a Liebster Award. Seeing as I am new to this whole blog thing I had no idea what it was..but now I’m quite excited. Thank you Janey! I wish I could bake you cookies..or something. Well here goes!
Here are the rules:
- The bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
- Nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
- Those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
- When you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
Disclaimer: I found it hard to discern who had under 200 followers, therefore I chose only those that were my favorite. If you find issue with it then
kick rocks realize rules were made to be broken.
Disclaimer 2: I only chose nine..oops!
Jibber Jabber & Happenstance
The Lonely Lion
Ben’s Bitter Blog
The White Wave
love from tara
My answers to Janey’s Questions:
1. If you could live underwater instead of on land, would you?
Hm..I don’t think I would live underwater long term. I think it would be nice to live underwater for an extended vacation. After that…I’d want to go back to living on land.
2. Are you a tea or a coffee person?
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! I hail from Seattle the coffee mecca of the US (thanks to Starbucks). I also enjoy a good cup of tea when it’s chilly out.
3. What would you like to achieve most of all this year?
I would like to finally graduate with my BA this year..I’m drained from college and just want to move on with my life.
4. Would you choose comfort over style?
I would choose comfort over style always. I mean, I am not going to walk around looking like a fashion mishap, but comfort is something I always take into account (I am assuming you are referring to fashion).
5. What made you decide to blog?
A couple of years ago I was in a gender and pop culture class. The main requirement to pass the class was to start a blog and upkeep it for the whole semester. I did, and I passed..and I fell in love with blogging but I didn’t keep my blog up. So one day, about a month ago I was like, “screw it!” I am going to start a blog again and be successful at it!
6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
That’s hard to choose. In my twenty two years I have a stream of embarrassing moments. Just one after the other..
7. If you had a parrot, what is the first word you would teach it?
The first word that I would teach a parrot, if I had one would be “Bow,Biatch”. Ok, thats two words, but could you imagine a parrot saying that repeatedly?! I’m laughing now.
8. What would you like people to remember you for?
I would like to be remembered for my tenacity and willingness to help others.
9. What are you afraid of?
I am afraid of failure and dying
10. Do you have a pet?
Yes I do! I have two Bichon Frise’s (think white and FLUFFY!). Royce is eleven years old and blind as a bat and Ollie is four years old and a handful.
11. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change a thing from my past because the things that i have experienced have made me into the person I am today.
My Questions for My Nominees:
1. Where is your favorite place to be?
2. Name two songs that describe you
3. Who is the most inspirational person in your life, and why?
4. Do you believe in karma?
5. If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
6. Name three annoyances currently in your life
7. What “spirit” animal do you best vibe with?
8. How has blogging helped you?
9. List two things that you are proud of accomplishing
10. Do you have a talent, if so what is it?
11. Where do you envision yourself in five years?
Well, that took alot of time to complete! I hope you check out and enjoy my nominee’s. Also, don’t forget to hop over to Janeys.